The Medina Boosters play an integral role in the effort to fund Medina Athletics, build community and turn out high character, overachieving student-athletes.
We believe in the fundamental ability of sports to teach perseverance, dedication, work-ethic, leadership, team-building and, ultimately, character. We strive in everything we do to support our coaches and, by extension, their student-athletes, so they can strive for success - knowing full-well high school and middle school sports is, in the end, more about the journey than the destination. Want to help?
What We've Achieved
- Dual Digital Monitors for Medina's Wall of Fame.
- New Scoreboard for Medina Fastpitch in Spring 2017
- Sanding & Redesign of MHS Gym Floor in Summer of 2016
- 2-5 $1000 Ken Dukes Scholarships awarded each year.
- Habitudes for Athletes Leadership Curriculum.
- New Uniforms. All Teams. Every 4 Years.
- Helped fun payment for state of the art timing system for Cross Country and Track
- Helped fund payment of the multi-sport surface at Ken Dukes Stadium
- Mobile Scoring Table for Lacrosse & Track.
- Baseball Field Renovations
- Football Sleds
- High Jump Pit
- Sports Seminars